Friday, September 13, 2013

Danger in Veridia

Today, I was planning to start a colony of Yettins in an ice world and see how things went. Unfortunately, the ice world was not as complete as I had remembered, so it would have taken me a while to get it ready for a post, especially since I had already been procrastinating. So, sorry about that. Instead of the awesome ice world you were going to get, today you get an update on Veridia, which ruins all the suspense I was hoping for. Anyway, you should be very worried for my norns right now. Why? Because of these two:
These guys are a pair of Grendel Man's W-Runner Grendels. They are currently in Gardenia, with an invisible wall between them. They're going through an IQ test, and when they're done they will go to Veridia, where they will be free to terrorize the norns that are already there.


Fifteen minutes later, Assorted Proof finally made it to Veridia, where she hid behind some norns. There was not a single slap, and she seemed quite content to much on some mushrooms.








Aboriginal Wilderness arrived just in time for the Bouncing Plums to ripen and for the Sakura to start falling. Unfortunately, this area is rather deserted, so he has a long way to go before he finds any norns.






For a long time, the grendels were happy to stay on the forest floor. When they hit their old age, though, they went to the treetops and started fights. Assorted Proof slapped a few norns and then stood in the middle of the chaos, but Aboriginal Wilderness fought several norns at a time.
At around this point, some of my norns mysteriously fell ill with glycotoxin. I'm not sure exactly where this came from, but no one has died of it yet.

Assorted Proof, satisfied with the mayhem she had caused, moved up to the next level. Unfortunately for her, this went very badly wrong. Why are Stereotyped Clock and Apathetic Party grinning so widely in this picture? Well, I think it's because they're proud of themselves, for having just managed to kill a grendel. Poor Assorted Proof didn't have a chance. She was weakened already by fighting in the level below, and was attacked just as she stopped to rest.

Aboriginal Wilderness, however, stayed safe on the lower level, where he killed Ablaze Shakes and Spiky Minute. However, he apparently made an enemy in Special Fear, who killed him shortly afterward.



Well, this didn't turn out quite as I had expected. I'm still not sure where the glycotoxin came from, but at least it wasn't fatal. I was sad to see a few of my norns go, and surprised to see the grendels die. It was interesting to watch, but I think for the next generation I might just plant some weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment